Chemical Spill Kits
Spill Kits helps you respond to spills quickly and effectively. At Sprayline we stock a range of emergency response Spill Kits to cater for your varying spill response needs.
Spill Kits available include portable Wheelie Bins and also Mobile Bags / Bag Kits, which are designed for easy transportation. The range includes equipment to ensure that your liquid chemicals are stored, handled and decanted safely to avoid spills that can damage personnel assets and natural resources.
Featured to the right: Hazchem Spill Kit
Absorbent capacity: 375 litres
- High capacity front line spill kit for large hazardous liquid spills
- Contains a variety of UnisorbTM premium polypropylene HAZMAT chemical absorbents.
- UnisorbTM is able to recover up to 20 times its own weight in liquid.
- Clean non-allergenic, non-hazardous absorbents, with little or no dust.
- A Global Audit Tag is included and when fitted, will readily identify when the kit has been accessed or used.
- Spill Kit includes label, laminated re-order form & operating instructions contained in a specially designed document holder fitted to the back inside wall of the wheelie bin.
- UV stabilised and colour coded labels are fitted to the front and sides of the wheelie bin. The front label identifies the type of kit and product absorbed, whilst the two side labels provide clear and concise Emergency response instructions.
- Spill Kit can be customised by adding/removing/swapping components.
- Spill Kit can be converted to a "Pollution Control Station" with accessories such as shovels (long handled or non sparking), wall mounted signs, bassine brooms, bin covers, squeegees, bin locks or rakes.
- Spill Kit is supplied in a 240 litre wheelie bin with a choice of colours available to suit individual requirements.
For more information on Chemical Spill Kits available at Sprayline, please contact us.