The MSP series ARAG pumps are the first multi-stage pumps designed specifically for sprayers and crop sprayers.
The use of multiple impellers has made it possible to manufacture a series of pumps made predominantly with
highly resistant engineering plastic to ensure excellent compatibility with the chemicals used in agriculture, at
a very competitive price compared to stainless steel pumps.
Precise design has made it possible to achieve high operating pressures even at a reduced RPM, which translates to longer life for all components.
• Rotor system in polypropylene reinforced with fiberglass
• High efficiency (low oil flow).
• Reduced size.
• Flow rate 400 l/min @ 8 bar @ 4200 RPM.
• Excellent chemical compatibility.
• Direction of output adapter independent from mounting position
Same as MSP400 but with a flow rate of 800 l/min @ 7 bar @ 4200 RPM.