Arag 863T Series Pressure Regulating Valve
Developed from the previous 463 and 863 series, the new 463T and 863T modular valves represent an extraordinary improvement both technically and in terms of modular features.
Increases and decreases flow to the spray nozzles via electric operation through a manual switchbox or an automatic spray rate controller.
Flow not required is returned to the tank.
• Replace or service the motor or valve seal seat with ease.
• Compatible with all ARAG components featuring T5 fork coupling.
• Wide range of T3 outlet fittings with fork coupling.
• Standard 2 wire connection
• Yellow band = slow response time for swather and liquid cart applications
• Grey band = fast response times for broadacre spraying applications
• Fibreglass-reinforced Nylon body
• Internal parts in Delrin® and AISI 303 stainless steel
• Gaskets made of Viton®
• Internal resettable fuse (disconnecting power for 20 seconds)
• Patented integrated fixing system eliminates the need for retaining bolts or support brackets.