ASJ Fullcone & Hollowcone Nozzles
• ASJ Fullcone and Hollowcone nozzles consist of a disc/core inserted into a disc providing a respective full or hollow cone spray pattern.
• The core can be easily removed for cleaning operations.
• Made of moulded Delrin®, a polymer ensuring high chemical stability and an exceptionally long useful life.
• It can be used on crop spraying boom and orchard sprayer.
• Perfect for knapsack sprayers.
• Full cone nozzles are especially suitable for spraying dense vegetation.
• Fullcone nozzles produces drops up to 40% bigger than the Hollowcone model, reducing their proneness to drift.
• Hollowcone nozzles can be used to spray onto or under the leaves or to have a smooth coverage.
• Suitable for use in leaf spraying of insecticides and fungicides, since they produce small drops at 3 bar.