ASJ Deflector & ASJ Deflector 140 Nozzles
• ASJ Deflector Nozzles provide large droplets offering benefits when working at the rated pressure of 1 bar as less prone to drift.
• The smaller sizes are especially suitable for spraying low volumes of herbicides, which also ensures a remarkable cost reduction.
• Made of moulded Delrin®, a polymer ensuring high chemical stability and an exceptionally long useful life.
• Reduced clogging degree thanks to the wide round input.
• ASJ Deflector 140 Nozzles have a slot for a screwdriver so that they can be perfectly aligned into the tip.
• Suitable for small crop spraying booms (for example for spraying golf courses). Thanks to their wide spraying angle,
only one nozzle each meter is needed, thus dramatically reducing the number of nozzles needed for the job.
• Suitable for knapsack pump.
• Suitable for herbicides, fungicides and pesticides