Sprayline are proud distributors of the Cross Slot brand in Australia. We are able to supply entire seeding units plus a catalogue of spare parts.
Cross Slot® specialise in low disturbance no-tillage openers which achieve ALL of the following:
- Minimize soil and residue disturbance during seeding without blocking.
- Micro-manage crop residues by replacing them over the sown seed slots.
- Create a fail-safe germination and seedling emergence environment.
- Place and cover seeds at a consistent depth regardless of variations in surface smoothness, soil density or crop residues.
- Band fertilizer separately from, but at the same time as the seeds.
Cross Slot® Openers are expected to increase yields and seeding efficiency whilst also offering the following benefits.
- Do not block in crop residues
- Minimize soil and crop residue disturbance
- Create horizontal instead of vertical seed slots
- Auto-adjust downforce to match soil hardness
- Conserve slot water in both liquid and vapour forms
- Band fertilizer at the same time as seeding (liquid, dry or both)
- Simultaneously band inoculants with seed (liquid or dry)
- Enable sequestration of new carbon into the soil
- Mitigate climate change
- Regenerate soil health
- Saves 60-80% fuel, labour and tractor costs
- Reduced seeding rate with higher germination
- Reduced irrigation frequency for conserved moisture
- 10-20 year design life
- One opener suits all conditions
- True, one pass low disturbance no-tillage seeding