Hansen Pipe Fittings are suitable for use above or below ground, in varying operating pressures and temperatures. They are Strong, Lightweight and Compact.
• One piece fitting – no components to lose, rust or corrode.
• Fast and easy to assemble – push the pipe onto the fitting and wind on the nut. No O-Ring, No Crimping, No Solvent Cement.
• Nut and Barbs provide superior double strength grip – when fitted correctly the fitting will not leak or blow off the pipe.
• Manufactured from UV stabilised high quality glass fibre reinforced nylon, providing weather, termite, fungi and bacterial resistance.
• Material approved for use with potable (drinkable) water.
• Low installation costs – no specialist site equipment or skilled labour required.
• Fittings demonstrate excellent hydraulic flow characteristics.
• Flexibility and Versatility – in new and existing installations, saving time and money.