Hardi Minidrift Duo nozzles can be used for spraying under sub-optimal conditions for drift
reduction. Minidrift Duo air inclusion nozzles offer droplet spectrums from medium to very coarse.
They are used for drift reduction without compromising coverage and deposition on leaves.
A dual orifice combination increases the number of droplets and impact angle compared
to single orifice nozzles. This improves the coverage on foliage and vertical targets.
The injector can be removed for cleaning.
The Hardi Minidrift Duo nozzle features:
• Working pressure 1.5 to 6 bar
• ISO flow, colours, sizes and dimensions
• 30° forward and backward angle
• SYNTAL precision moulded thermoplastic
• Boom heights from 35 to 70 cm (50 cm optimum)
• Available in the Colortip (cap and nozzle) or as a nozzle