Hardi Minidrift nozzles are used for drift reduction. A venturi air inlet between the pre-orifice and the outlet orifice creates a negative pressure in the nozzle which causes air to flow in through the side holes. The air and spray liquid generates larger droplets making them less sensitive to wind, reducing drift by up to 75% over Hardi Standard Flat Fan nozzles.
• Air inclusion for greater drift reduction
• Working pressure 1 to 5 bar
• 110 degree wide fan pattern
• ISO flow, colours, sizes and dimensions
• SYNTAL – precision moulded thermoplastic
• Boom heights from 40 to 90 cm (50 cm optimum)
The Minidrift will give you excellent and uniform liquid distribution at boom heights from 40 to 90 cm. The droplet spectrum is coarse to very coarse; safe for drift control but without risking poor coverage and deposition on leaves. The venturi can easily be removed for cleaning the nozzle.