HARDI® diaphragm pumps are designed for the application of crop protection products and liquid fertilizers. The principle of the HARDI® diaphragm pump: The diaphragm separates the liquid from the vital parts of the pump crank-shaft and bearings. This keeps wear to a minimum.
- Able to run dry without damage
- Capable of 220 PSI pressure
- Easy to service
- Grease lubricated (dry crankcase)
- Mounted with chemical resistant diaphragms and valves
- Able to rotate clockwise or counterclockwise
- Positive displacement feature provides a high level of accuracy