Sotera Systems offers a line of 12VDC and 115VAC chemical transfer diaphragm pumps for safely dispensing agricultural chemicals with a high degree of accuracy. Sotera pumps are designed to accommodate a wide range of chemicals from pesticides, fertilizers, crop oil, mild acids, to mineral spirits, ethylene glycols, motor oil, and detergents.
Additionally, Sotera Systems offers a full line of Diesel Exhaust Fluids (DEF) products specifically for tote and drum dispensing of DEF fluids into farming equipment such as harvesters, combines, tractors and transport/fleet trucks. Our wide range of mechanical and digital meters plus durable hand pumps will make quick work of properly measuring and dispensing fluids.
The 400 Series Pump incorporates:
- Corrosion resistant glass-reinforced polypropylene pump with ‘Paraquat’ friendly wetted parts.
- Santoprene diaphragms
- The highest flow-rate in its class, with a maximum rate of 50 l/min, up to 28 l/min of Glyphosate or 35 l/min of Trifluralin (temperature & concentration dependent)
- Maintains constant pressure regardless of load (max Working Pressure, 150 kPa
- The ability to handle high viscosities (over 1000 cps) and particles up to 2.5mm
- A proven 1/4 HP, 12V DC motor requiring just 16 amps under normal operating conditions, with Thermal Overload protection