TeeJet 800 Series Flowmeters
• Turbine style design for optimal accuracy.
• Durable ruby-bearings for long wear life.
• Easily removed “quick check” turbine for quick service.
• Operating voltage of 4.5–16 VDC with LED status light.
• Wetted parts are glass-filled polypropylene, stainless steel and Viton®.
• 801 and 801A feature 20 bar pressure rating.
• 802 features 14 bar pressure rating
801A Flow Meter with 4-Bolt Flange and Deutsch (TeeJet) Connector for use with 430 Manifold. 7.5 to 225 litres per minute flow range
801 Flow Meter with 50-Series TeeJet (M100 Banjo) Flange and Deutsch (TeeJet) Connector. 7.5 to 225 litres per minute flow range
802 Flow Meter with 75-Series TeeJet (M200 Banjo) Flange and Deutsch (TeeJet) Connector. 11 – 492 litres per minute flow range
• All above available with Conxall (Raven) connectors
• 801 & 802 available with threaded or hose barb connections