See pdf attached for recommended typical applications for AIXR TeeJet tips.
• 110 degree wide, tapered flat spray angle with air induction technology offers better drift management.
• Made of a two-piece UHMWPE polymer construction with VisiFlo® color-coding. UHMWPE provides excellent chemical resistance, including acids, as well as exceptional wear life.
• Compact size to prevent tip damage.
• Depending on the chemical, produces large air-filled drops through a Venturi air aspirator.
• Removable pre-orifice.
• Available in seven tip capacities with a wide operating pressure range: 1–6 bar.
• Automatic alignment when used with 114441-*-CELR Quick TeeJet® cap and gasket.
Refer to Nozzle Caps page on this website.