TeeJet QJ370 Series Nozzle Body for Wet Booms
• Available with either 3, 4 or 5 spray positions for easy change of spray tips or quick boom flushing.
• Positive shutoff between each position.
• Automatic spray alignment using flat fan spray tips.
• Maximum operating pressure of 20 bar.
• Available in 20 mm, 25 mm, ½ inch, ¾ inch or 1 inch O.D. tubing.
• Includes ChemSaver® diaphragm check valve for drip-free shutoff. Standard diaphragm opens at 10 PSI (0.7 bar).
• Standard EPDM diaphragm with Viton® available as an option.
• Flow Rate: 9.1 l/min 0.34 bar pressure drop, 12.9 l/min 0.69 bar pressure drop.
• Mounts to a 9.5 mm hole drilled in pipe or tubing.
• Moulded hex socket in upper clamp for attaching to flat surfaces. Accepts M8 bolt.
• Hinged upper clamp reduces assembly time and fits inside common boom channels.
Dry boom version available