Use for directed applications in air blast spraying for orchards and vineyards and other specialty crops. Also well-suited for applications of insecticides, fungicides, defoliants and foliar fertilizers at pressures of 3 bar and above.
• VisiFlo color-coded versions consist of stainless steel or ceramic orifice in a polypropylene body.
• TX-VS1 and TX-VS2 available in VisiFlo color-coded stainless steel only.
• Maximum operating pressure 20 bar.
• Spray angle is 80° at 7 bar.
• Ideal for banding with two or three nozzles over the row.
• Finely atomized spray pattern provides thorough coverage.
• Standard ConeJet (not color-coded) available in brass and stainless steel in a wide range of capacities with 65° (TY) and 80° (TX) spray angles.