TeeJet TXR ConeJets
Use for directed applications in air blast spraying for orchards and vineyards and
other specialty crops. Also well-suited for applications of insecticides, fungicides,
defoliants and foliar fertilizers at pressures of 3 bar and above.
• Produces uniform, 80° hollow cone spray pattern ideal for airblast, directed and specialty applications.
• Flow rates are matched to serve as a direct replacement for Albuz hollow cone nozzles.
• High-quality ceramic orifice provides superior wear life, including high-pressure operation.
• Low profile Acetal tip body provides minimal impact with foliage and excellent chemical resistance.
• Color-coded holder based on tip flow rate allows for easy capacity identification.
• Suggested spray pressure range of 2–25 bar.