TeeJet XP Boomless Nozzle Typical Applications:
• Boomless field spray applications.
• Roadside and right-of-way applications.
• End row spraying.
• Orchard spraying.
• Unique orifice geometry produces a wide spray pattern while maintaining superior distribution across entire width.
• Pre-orifice design minimizes drift.
• Extra wide spray pattern—up to 5.5 meters—using a single nozzle.
• Removable polymer pre-orifice.
• Acetal (VP) or stainless steel (VS) construction for excellent chemical resistance.
• Recommended spray pressure range: 1.5–4 bar.
• BSPT (male) threads for easy installation.
• Color-coding for easy capacity identification.
• B1/4XP10 nozzle only available in Acetal (VP)
• Left and right hand side nozzles
Mounting Note: Position tip horizontal to ground with spray pattern down and to the side.