The Trailed Fire Fighting Unit was designed and manufactured right here in WA by the very same people who make our other fire units.
• High quality and purpose built 1000L fire fighting unit.
• Heavy duty 3mm galvanised chassis using Australia steel.
• New Landcruiser stud pattern rims with off-road 15″ tyres and spare included
• 1500 kg Axle, brake and suspension group.
• Balanced tank position, 35kg tow ball weight empty – 110kg when full.
• 385kg Empty Weight – 1385kg Full Weight.
• 1000 litre UV stabilized polyethylene tank with full draining sump.
• Onga Blazemaster Pump fitted to Genuine Honda GX160 petrol engine
• Robust Hose Reel made in house fitted with 36m of 20 mm Fire Hose and adjustable nozzle.
• Unit is licenced for 12 months,
• Tested with water and road tested – ready to use.
• Tank is fitted with the Baffle Ball System to eliminate water surging.
Options / upgrades available
• Twin impeller pump
• GX200 Honda engine
• 25mm fire reel hose and hose reel
• Dust suppression boom with Remote switch.
• Can be unlicensed with no lights