TeeJet 344B and 346B Pressure Regulating Ball Valves
The 340 series electrical regulating valves are designed to produce
linear flow regulation and shutoff control in agricultural applications.
Both models are available in several styles and motor speeds to
accommodate different types of applications.
• Available in 2-way and 3-way versions.
• Available in 1, 3, or 6 RPM motor speeds. Note: The PR versions cycle time is double that of an R or RL version.
• Two-wire lead provides easy installation with 12 VDC systems.
• Low power consumption, less than 1 amp.
• Offered in a variety of inlet/outlet connections. See TeeJet catalogue for additional information and options.
• Wetted parts are Nylon, polypropylene, stainless steel, Teflon® and Viton®.